This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Email Management. This e-learning course provides the perfect solution for individuals and organisations looking to improve their email productivity and effectiveness.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Training course contents:
Email Management E-Learning Course
Don’t let poor email skills hold you back.
Despite advances in technology, emails have stood the test of time and are still a key part of most communication practices in modern organisations and it’s estimated that the typical person spends about one hour a day on emails.
Whatever the stats say, it’s clear that email can take us away from other tasks, so the more efficient we can become when working with emails, the more productive and effective we will be. Good email management is something we should all be striving towards.
With this email management e-learning course, learners will gain a thorough understanding of key email management concepts and strategies, as well as practical techniques for applying them in real-world situations.
Email management is important for everyone in the workplace. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos, and clear examples
- Get useful information for practical application at work
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
To put it simply, email management can be the difference between productivity at work or being overwhelmed. With this course:
- Understand the importance of having a system of managing emails
- Establish good security with emails
- Explore tips and tricks of using email systems
- Establish how to set processes in place to manage emails and become more organised
- Describe how you can use email effectively when working in teams
- Understand how to avoid common email mistakes
- Identify why an email management system (routine) is important.
- Describe what can happen if email is not managed effectively
- List the three types of email users
- Explain the importance of email password security.
- Review examples of how folders can be created and used
- Establish what ‘rules’ do
- Explain what an ‘archive’ folder can be used for
- Describe a simple way of setting up a visual reminder
- Explore how to use the search function effectively in an email programme.
- Define the ‘one touch’ technique
- Explore an effective strategy for checking and responding to emails
- Understand how rules can help organise emails. For example, by subject or sender
- Explain how you can declutter by unsubscribing and turning off notifications
- Review examples of how templates can help speed up responding to some emails.
- Describe common problems with using emails for groups
- Identify why it’s especially important to write clear messages
- Understand some of the pitfalls of using a distribution list
- Explore an example of how ‘reply to all’ can be used poorly
- List steps that can be taken to ensure that team emails are used effectively.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.