E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Email Management. The course provides the perfect solution for individuals and organisations looking to improve their email productivity and effectiveness.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Email Management E-Learning Course
Don’t let poor email skills hold you back.
Despite advances in technology, emails have stood the test of time and are still a key part of most communication practices in modern organisations and it’s estimated that the typical person spends about one hour a day on emails.
Whatever the stats say, it’s clear that email can take us away from other tasks, so the more efficient we can become when working with emails, the more productive and effective we will be. Good email management is something we should all be striving towards.
With this email management e-learning course, learners will gain a thorough understanding of key email management concepts and strategies, as well as practical techniques for applying them in real-world situations.
Email management is important for everyone in the workplace. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos, and clear examples
- Get useful information for practical application at work
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
To put it simply, email management can be the difference between productivity at work or being overwhelmed. With this course:
- Understand the importance of having a system of managing emails
- Establish good security with emails
- Explore tips and tricks of using email systems
- Establish how to set processes in place to manage emails and become more organised
- Describe how you can use email effectively when working in teams
- Understand how to avoid common email mistakes
- Identify why an email management system (routine) is important.
- Describe what can happen if email is not managed effectively
- List the three types of email users
- Explain the importance of email password security.
- Review examples of how folders can be created and used
- Establish what ‘rules’ do
- Explain what an ‘archive’ folder can be used for
- Describe a simple way of setting up a visual reminder
- Explore how to use the search function effectively in an email programme.
- Define the ‘one touch’ technique
- Explore an effective strategy for checking and responding to emails
- Understand how rules can help organise emails. For example, by subject or sender
- Explain how you can declutter by unsubscribing and turning off notifications
- Review examples of how templates can help speed up responding to some emails.
- Describe common problems with using emails for groups
- Identify why it’s especially important to write clear messages
- Understand some of the pitfalls of using a distribution list
- Explore an example of how ‘reply to all’ can be used poorly
- List steps that can be taken to ensure that team emails are used effectively.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.