This energiser will help test participants ability to retain the information provided during your training course. It will also improve their retention rates, by giving them a chance to review this information.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for the free energiser, ‘Emoji Quiz’ can be downloaded for free from the link at the bottom of this page. You can also see the full energiser instructions below.
Flipchart paper and pens.
- Pick several key words or topic titles that relate to elements from your training course.
- Place participants into two separate teams.
- Split the words equally between each team.
- Show both teams a collection of emoji’s by either providing a handout with the emojis as below, or by adding them to a PowerPoint slide.
- Ask each team to develop a string of emojis that they think best describes the word or topic they want to express. You can view examples of these in the provided download document.
- Once the teams have prepared their emoji’s, take it in turns for each team to present an emoji to the other team and ask them to guess the answer.
- The energiser is complete when both teams have guessed at all of the emojis.
- You could provide a small prize to the winning team.
Ask the participants to write down any reminders this energiser has provided.
This free energiser help participants test their retention of the information provided during your training course and provides a prompt for information they may have missed.