Virtual Training Materials – These materials have been adapted from the corresponding classroom course materials that you will also find on our website. However, we have changed the structure and content so that it better suits delivery in a virtual environment such as a video conference call. This means no major alteration to the content, but the structure and method of delivery will have altered.
These Emotional Intelligence virtual training course materials have been designed to assist participants with the ability to understand their emotions and adapt their behaviour to suit a given situation.
Emotional intelligence is a skill that we would all do well to develop. It’s particularly beneficial in the workplace, where we profit from being able to adjust our approach to communication to suit the scenario and ensure we get the best out of those around us. Therefore, these virtual training course materials would be useful to train anyone in an organisation.
Training course contents:
Emotional Intelligence Virtual Training Course Materials – Develop your employees self-awareness and ability to adapt
Emotional intelligence has developed into one of the most important skills that an organisation looks for in an individual. Those who show strong self-awareness and an understanding of other people’s emotions and feelings are able to adapt to ensure they get the best out of communication and consequently achieve improved performance at work. It’s become clear that emotional intelligence is one of the defining features of effective leaders today.
The majority of large organisations have focused on this skill as a key component on the development of their future leaders and the advantages are there to see:
- Leaders in the organisation become adept at managing those around them, increasing motivation in their teams
- Negotiations and discussions where influence is required have been enhanced by sales people who understand how to work with clients to get to agreeable solutions
- Customer service teams are able to demonstrate empathy and listening skills, helping to resolve issues that could otherwise damage the business
- Communication improves within the organisation with employees better able to express themselves
Why use virtual training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single delegate on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The main content of the virtual training course materials…
These virtual training course materials have been designed to help you improve the abilities of your participants by building their self-awareness and developing their communication skills. The aim is to build knowledge and awareness and help them perform more effectively.
This virtual training course focuses on the 5 domains of Emotional Intelligence:
What is Emotional Intelligence? – Introducing the principles of the course, helping participants understand the role that emotional intelligence plays in our everyday communication and why it is so important to workplace success.
Self-Awareness – A review of participants current self-awareness levels and focusing on the elements they need to improve and enhance.
Self-Management – Developing an awareness of what it means to self-manage and the impact this will have on our overall outlook. Taking into account our values, attitudes and beliefs and the influence this has on the messages that our inner-talk sends to our brain.
Self-Motivation – Reviewing the importance of self-motivation and personal goals and how our preconceived opinions might have an impact on our motivation levels. This includes an exploration of tools and techniques and to ensure we strive for personal improvement.
Empathy – Understanding empathy, how it affects relationships and some methods for increasing our ability to empathise.
Handling Relationships – Looking at social intelligence by exploring what has previously been learnt and utilising these skills. Applying emotional intelligence theory to case studies and developing new ideas for using emotional intelligence to improve our personal relationships.
As with all Trainer Bubble course materials. This emotional intelligence virtual training course has been designed to be interactive and engaging, with relevant activities and exercises throughout.
At the end of this virtual training course, your participants will be able to:
- Be aware of emotions and the impact they have on their performance
- Recognise and understand emotions in others and how to adapt their behaviour to suit
- Regulate their emotions and so enhance performance
- Handle and inspire emotion in others