These emotional intelligence e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
What does it take to be successful? Of course, normal intelligence matters, as do technical skills and experience. But really successful people often score highly in another vital, less talked about area – emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence is probably the greatest ‘soft’ skill you can learn in business. In this course your learners will get a firm understanding of what it is and why it’s important. And they’ll have a range of practical tools to take back to the workplace so they’ll start working better with other people to achieve greater results.
Anyone that might need to present, including;
- Team leaders
- Business development
- Sales staff
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Being aware of your emotions, and those of others, is essential if you want to effectively work with other people. And if you want to have a successful career, or build a company, you need other people on your side.
- Your learners will become more successful team members
- Your learners will quickly build rapport with customers and provide better service
- Your learners will reduce conflict and save valuable management time
- Your learners will help inspire, motivate and retain employees
- Your learners will become more liked and successful leaders
- Your learners will be more likely to positively influence audiences and clients
- Your learners will remain in control even when they’re experiencing strong emotions
- Learn the 4 essential skills of emotional intelligence
- Better understand how your views influence what happens to you
- Learn that emotional intelligence can’t be simply learned from theory
- Discover how emotionally intelligent you really are
- Understand why self-awareness is key to strong emotional intelligence
- Learn how to better control your emotions
- What is an “I” statement? And why should you make more of them?
- Learn 3 ways to build your self-awareness levels
- What are the 5 main competencies of good self-managers?
- How does your breathing affect your ability to make rational decisions?
- What’s the Traffic Light technique (and how does it help you control emotion)?
- How will “Living the Gap” help you better manage emotions?
- Learn techniques to better motivate yourself
- Why are goals important to improving emotional intelligence?
- Learn the 3 competencies of social awareness
- How empathetic are you in the workplace?
- What is ‘organisational awareness’ and why is it important?
- Try these 5 techniques to develop organisational awareness
- What is ‘service orientation’ and how do you get better at it?
- Learn to combine self-awareness, social awareness and self-management
- Get practical tips for building better relationships at work
- What can top CEOs teach you about relationship management
- Learn techniques to handle a range of challenging personal interactions
- What 7 skills do those who are good at building successful relationships possess?
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.