Employee engagement is a necessary strategy for companies that want to succeed in the marketplace. Employee engagement is not an HR initiative that managers are reminded to do once a year. It is a key strategic driver of employee performance, accomplishment, and continuous improvement all year long. It is the outcome of how your organisation interacts with people to drive business results.
These Employee Engagement training course materials are suitable for anyone that works in a management or leadership role.
Training course contents:
Help improve the engagement of your employees and increase business success
Engagement is a heightened emotional connection that an employee feels for his organisation, which influences them to put in greater effort. Higher engagement levels yield higher productivity and retention rates. This makes employee engagement a powerful factor in business success. Engaged employees are more productive, customer-focused, and profit-oriented and organisations are more likely to retain them.
An essential part of an organisation’s talent management strategy is its focus on employee engagement and retention. Organisations that maintain this focus create an environment where employees have the tools, resources, and professional opportunities to develop skills and fulfill their career goals.
Why is running this Employee Engagement training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Understand the importance of employee engagement and the key part it plays in business success.
- Apply tactics that motivate and engage employees, creating advocates for the business.
- Achieve a working environment that encourages employees to excel at work activities.
- Ensure talent retention be creating positive working relationships.
- Develop a strategy for employee engagement success.
- Prevent activities that cause disengagement and disgruntled workers.
Ultimately, these training course materials will help managers to engage and enthuse their team, creating a motivated workforce that wants to succeed.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Employee engagement is a key factor in creating the right conditions for all members of an organisation to give their best each day, committed to their organisation’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
These training course materials aim to help highlight the requirements that managers and leaders have to help improve the engagement of employees, while giving them key tools and supporting content to ensure they are prepared to deliver on employee engagement within the organisation.
The main content of the training course materials…
Introduction and Objectives – Setting the scene for the training course, defining what is meant by employee engagement and establishing participants expectations.
The Current Situations – Using a PEST analysis approach to identify the current status of employee engagement within the organisation, whilst establishing the internal and external factors that can have an impact on employee engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities – Establishing the different roles people have in ensuring employee engagement and the responsibilities that we all have for ourselves in ensuring we are motivated and engaged at work. Participants are encouraged to consider their own level of engagement, what this means and how it can improve.
The Four Enablers – Focusing on the Four Steps to Employee Engagement and how organisations and the leaders within it can create the right environment for a positive outlook to be nurtured. Includes a case study to identify key working practices.
Job Design – Understanding how the implementation of a job role can affect how the employee feels about it and the five characteristics that should be considered to help develop a role that employees are motivated to work in. Includes a chance to apply the five characteristics to a job role to help relate the approach to a real scenario.
Creating the Right Work Environment – Reviewing the big picture and the approach that the organisation and managers should take to ensure a culture of engagement and motivating factors. Creating an environment where employee engagement can flourish and applying techniques to personal work experiences.
Engagement and Retention – Establishing the importance of long-term career growth and opportunity to engagement and how this helps develop employees that feel valued and enjoy what they do each day. Includes a case study to identify how the approach can be applied to real-life scenarios.
Engagement Tactics – Developing an understanding of the tactics that can be applied to employee engagement and prioritising the factors that are most influential.
Disengagement and the Six Human Needs – Identifying how employees become disengaged and what action can be taken to turn this around. Developing knowledge of the fundamental needs that people need to have met to make them feel happy and motivated. Includes a case study that helps participants identify the needs of employees in a real example, while helping them to identify issues within their own team.
Critical Success Factors – Focusing on the engagement techniques that can be applied in the workplace and the critical success factors that managers should include in their strategy and how they might overcome barriers or challenges to their approach.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this course is highly interactive and includes activities, discussions and exercises throughout to both engage the learners and help embed the learning.
At the end of this Employee Engagement training course your participants will be able to:
- Define and recognise employee engagement
- Design jobs to motivate and engage
- Create an engaging work environment
- Retain your talent
- Use employee engagement strategies
- Prevent disengagement