This short energiser is intended to help re-energise participants during a training course and should also cause some laughter as it is very lighthearted.
Training course contents:
Instructions to help you run the energiser, ‘Employee Test’ can be downloaded in Word format from the llink at the bottom of this page, or you can follow the instructions below.
1. Tell the group you are going to ask them four simple questions, and that if the answer is yes they are to respond by raising the thumb or finger you indicate.
2. Ask the group to form a fist with their left hand with the thumb uppermost.
3. Ask the question “Do you work for _________*?” If the answer is yes please raise your left thumb.
4. Ask: “Do you have an interesting job?” If yes raise your left little finger.
5. Ask: “Do you enjoy what you are doing?” If yes raise your index finger. 6. Ask them to again form a fist with their left hand with the thumb uppermost and ask: “Now be really honest, are you really good at your job?” If yes raise your ring finger vertically.
The laughter should indicate that if they have formed a fist as requested it is virtually impossible to raise their ring finger as requested.
*Insert the name of your company here
Use this energiser to help energise participants during a training course and relax them through laughter.