Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training course materials necessary to run your own, ‘Engaging Teams With Data’ 1 hour training course:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
We all have data at our fingertips the days but do we know how to use it? We need to understand how to focus on working with data and factual information as a basis for engaging the team in continuous improvement.
Engaging Teams with Data is about identifying what data/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) you have available to you with an organisation or team, analysing, prioritising and mobilising the teams to improve your performance.
The basis of this is we are creating the habit of regularly reviewing our performance with the data that we have access to.
We are also making it highly visible to our teams, so that people are able to see it and interact with it independently of what we’re doing.
Engaging Teams with Data means we must:
1. Recognise the importance of data and how we all use this within our lives
- Cars, Mobile phones, houses, banking etc.
2. Identify what data/KPI’s you have available within your organisation
- Performance, customer, profits etc.
3. Recognise a 3-step model to share with teams to drive improvement in performance
- Analyse the data available
- Prioritise the areas to improve
- Mobilise the team into action
4. Distinguish how you will drive your performance using the data/KPI’s moving forward
- Involve the team in improvement idea’s
- Make the data visible for teams to see and understand
- Small continuous improvement steps
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Engaging Teams with Data’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of data and how we all use this within our lives
- Identify why it’s important to make good use of data
- Recognise a 3 step model to use with your teams to drive improvement in performance