This e-learning course explores the topic of Environmental Awareness. It looks at why the subject is important, what we should consider in the workplace, how to help reduce waste and pollution, and how we might deal with environmental emergencies at work.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Making choices that benefit the earth and everyone in it
Environmental awareness means having an understanding how the things we do impact the environment. And how, by making changes to the things we do, and the way we do them, we can help protect the environment we live and work in.
Environmental awareness covers a number of areas such as environmental health, sustainable development, biodiversity and climate change. This e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with a core understanding of these topics, together with the skills and knowledge they need to effectively ensure they are doing all in their control to improve environmental health in the workplace.
The e-learning course will help ensure they comply with the Environmental Health Act, but further than that, it will help raise their consciousness of environmental issues while at work.
This course is aimed at everyone in a business. This could be…
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing four interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve the environmental awareness of your employees in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Learn the importance of environmental awareness at work and in our lives
- Understand the reasons for creating an environmentally aware workplace
- Establish how to reduce waste and potential pollution
- Explain how to deal with environmental emergencies when they occur
- Explore real life examples that help bring the learning to life.
- Understand what environmental awareness is
- Review examples of factors affecting environmental health
- Identify three bottom lines of a sustainable business
- Explore how the lack of biodiversity can impact our lives
- Examine examples of the controversies in environmental awareness.
- Establish the two main drivers for an environmentally healthy workplace
- Determine how being environmentally healthy can make good business sense
- Review examples of how the Environmental Health Act is affecting how businesses operate.
- Identify why making small changes can be important to the environment
- Describe the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle)
- List areas where changes can be made to improve environmental health
- Explore what some businesses have done to improve environmental health
- Discover how the PDCA process of an environmental management system works
- Understand why choosing suppliers is important to environmental health.
- Understand what an environmental incident is
- Study examples of environmental incidents
- Establish why it is important to prepare for environmental emergencies.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.