E-Learning Course Content:
This e-learning course explores the topic of Environmental Awareness. It looks at why the subject is important, what we should consider in the workplace, how to help reduce waste and pollution, and how we might deal with environmental emergencies at work.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Making choices that benefit the earth and everyone in it
Environmental awareness means having an understanding how the things we do impact the environment. And how, by making changes to the things we do, and the way we do them, we can help protect the environment we live and work in.
Environmental awareness covers a number of areas such as environmental health, sustainable development, biodiversity and climate change. This e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with a core understanding of these topics, together with the skills and knowledge they need to effectively ensure they are doing all in their control to improve environmental health in the workplace.
The e-learning course will help ensure they comply with the Environmental Health Act, but further than that, it will help raise their consciousness of environmental issues while at work.
This course is aimed at everyone in a business. This could be…
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Includes relevant tips and resources
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will help improve the environmental awareness of your employees in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Learn the importance of environmental awareness at work and in our lives
- Understand the reasons for creating an environmentally aware workplace
- Establish how to reduce waste and potential pollution
- Explain how to deal with environmental emergencies when they occur
- Explore real life examples that help bring the learning to life.
- Understand what environmental awareness is
- Review examples of factors affecting environmental health
- Identify three bottom lines of a sustainable business
- Explore how the lack of biodiversity can impact our lives
- Examine examples of the controversies in environmental awareness.
- Establish the two main drivers for an environmentally healthy workplace
- Determine how being environmentally healthy can make good business sense
- Review examples of how the Environmental Health Act is affecting how businesses operate.
- Identify why making small changes can be important to the environment
- Describe the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle)
- List areas where changes can be made to improve environmental health
- Explore what some businesses have done to improve environmental health
- Discover how the PDCA process of an environmental management system works
- Understand why choosing suppliers is important to environmental health.
- Understand what an environmental incident is
- Study examples of environmental incidents
- Establish why it is important to prepare for environmental emergencies.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £3,000+vat