These equality and diversity e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Equality and Diversity
Compliance training helps to ensure that employees are adhering to the regulations and laws required of them and that their actions do not put the organisation they are representing in a difficult or even illegal position. Failure to comply with legislation can result in hefty fines and even imprisonment.
The Equality Act 2010 is the main piece of UK legislation put in place to protect individuals from discrimination and to promote equality in the workplace.
This equality and diversity e-learning course helps explain the protections for people under the law, but further than this, it sets out why it is important that everyone is included, how we should respond to specific situations and the benefits of a diverse workforce. The aim is to help develop a culture of diversity where everyone is respected, supported and treated equally.
In the diverse world that we live in, this compliance learning is a general requirement for all organisations, so learners would include:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Regular on-going testing as your learners progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your learners compliance with the principles of the Equality Act 2010 and help develop a diverse workforce. With this course:
- Help ensure organisational compliance with the Equality Act
- Help ensure personal compliance with the Equality Act
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a diverse culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
- View a short case study scenario that explains how equality and diversity can affect an individual and how they are protected by the law
- Understand the meaning of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Identify why equality and diversity is important
- Review the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics under the law
- Highlighting the key meaning behind the word ‘diversity’
- Review some of the varied examples of diversity that we all have
- Explore how to embrace diversity and respect each other for our differences
- Understand why diversity in the workplace is a valuable asset for an organisation
- Establish the legal obligations under the equality act and how they are applied
- Identify the different types of discrimination, harassment and victimisation that are regulated under the equality act and how it is applied
- Review a series of case studies to help understand the act in more depth
- An overview of the additional provisions under the act, including; dual discrimination, positive action, equal pay, pay secrecy, employments tribunals and the objective justification test
- Understand what is meant by ‘making reasonable workplace adjustments for the disabled’ under the act with some clear examples
- Researching the basic principles of a workplace equality and diversity policy
- Establishing what an organisation must do to ensure the equality and diversity policy works and is effective
- Identifying personal responsibilities for equality and diversity in the workplace
- Complete a series of case study questions to establish correct procedures for typical equality and diversity scenarios
- Acknowledging how to raise concerns regarding discrimination in the workplace
- Highlighting the best approach to handling grievances when they occur
- Understand how the law protects people with certain characteristics
- Describe the ways discrimination can take place
- Explore how unconscious bias works
- Review an example of how unconscious bias could affect the recruitment process
- Examine some examples of what can be done to counter unconscious bias.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.