Executive presence (EP) is a group of qualities such as confidence, poise and authenticity which signal to others that the person is ‘the real deal’, that they’re in charge, and that they deserve to be. Having executive presence and building your personal brand are becoming an increasingly important aspect of achieving success in business today. This Executive Presence E-Learning course will give your learners all the knowledge and practical skills they need on the topic.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Executive presence reflects your combination of gravitas, communication and appearance, which help you influence others and get results in the business world by portraying a personal brand and persona that others respect and admire.
In these image conscious days, how we are perceived by others counts. Whether it’s in person, or via social media, we all project a personality and often this can be the difference between success and failure. Seasoned leaders and those that hope to rise to this role will all benefit from developing their personal brand and a strong presence in the workplace.
This executive presence e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively develop their executive presence, helping them to project an air of confidence and the assurance that they are in control.
Existing leaders or those that have future aspirations would benefit from the content provided within this course and the chance to develop their executive presence. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team Leaders
- Sales Representatives
- Account Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules.
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos.
- Regular on-going testing as you progress.
- A full final assessment with CPD certification.
- Identify what executive presence is.
- Explore the three elements that are always a part of executive presence.
- Establish which is the most important element and explain why.
- Review examples of the six key aspects of gravitas:
- Confidence and ‘grace under fire’.
- Decisiveness and ‘showing teeth’.
- Integrity and ‘speaking truth to power’.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Reputation and standing.
- Review ways a person can increase their gravitas.
- Explore examples of how gravitas can be lost.
- Examine some of the key communication skills associated with executive presence including being able to:
- read people and command a room
- be assertiveness without being aggressive
- use humour appropriately
- use body language effectively and avoid sending the wrong signal.
- Identify a process where a person can state a case clearly and constructively
- Understand the importance good posture has when communicating.
- Review why appearance is an important part of executive presence.
- Identify what dressing appropriately means.
- Understand that a person’s appearance shouldn’t detract from the messages they are trying to communicate.
- Establish what a personal brand is.
- Explore how using a personal brand is different from other routes to success.
- Identify why personal branding is important to job seekers.
- Examine behaviours which can damage a person’s brand.
- Review things that can be done to help develop a personal brand.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring.
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To put it simply, executive presence is critical for those that want to get ahead in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Review the key elements of executive presence in order to better understand what it is and its value.
- Explore the concept of gravitas and the fundamental principles that support it.
- Examine the role communication plays in presenting yourself effectively and developing a strong executive presence.
- Review the role that your appearance plays in demonstrating your suitability for your current role or the one you intend to fulfil.
- Establish what a personal brand is and how you can develop one.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.