E-Learning Course Content:
Executive presence (EP) is a group of qualities such as confidence, poise and authenticity which signal to others that the person is ‘the real deal’, that they’re in charge, and that they deserve to be. Having executive presence and building your personal brand are becoming an increasingly important aspect of achieving success in business today. This Executive Presence E-Learning course will give your learners all the knowledge and practical skills they need on the topic.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Executive presence reflects your combination of gravitas, communication and appearance, which help you influence others and get results in the business world by portraying a personal brand and persona that others respect and admire.
In these image conscious days, how we are perceived by others counts. Whether it’s in person, or via social media, we all project a personality and often this can be the difference between success and failure. Seasoned leaders and those that hope to rise to this role will all benefit from developing their personal brand and a strong presence in the workplace.
This executive presence e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with all the skills and knowledge they need to effectively develop their executive presence, helping them to project an air of confidence and the assurance that they are in control.
Existing leaders or those that have future aspirations would benefit from the content provided within this course and the chance to develop their executive presence. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team Leaders
- Sales Representatives
- Account Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course.
- Containing five interactive modules.
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos.
- Regular on-going testing as you progress.
- A full final assessment with CPD certification.
To put it simply, executive presence is critical for those that want to get ahead in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Review the key elements of executive presence in order to better understand what it is and its value.
- Explore the concept of gravitas and the fundamental principles that support it.
- Examine the role communication plays in presenting yourself effectively and developing a strong executive presence.
- Review the role that your appearance plays in demonstrating your suitability for your current role or the one you intend to fulfil.
- Establish what a personal brand is and how you can develop one.
- Identify what executive presence is.
- Explore the three elements that are always a part of executive presence.
- Establish which is the most important element and explain why.
- Review examples of the six key aspects of gravitas:
- Confidence and ‘grace under fire’.
- Decisiveness and ‘showing teeth’.
- Integrity and ‘speaking truth to power’.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Reputation and standing.
- Review ways a person can increase their gravitas.
- Explore examples of how gravitas can be lost.
- Examine some of the key communication skills associated with executive presence including being able to:
- read people and command a room
- be assertiveness without being aggressive
- use humour appropriately
- use body language effectively and avoid sending the wrong signal.
- Identify a process where a person can state a case clearly and constructively
- Understand the importance good posture has when communicating.
- Review why appearance is an important part of executive presence.
- Identify what dressing appropriately means.
- Understand that a person’s appearance shouldn’t detract from the messages they are trying to communicate.
- Establish what a personal brand is.
- Explore how using a personal brand is different from other routes to success.
- Identify why personal branding is important to job seekers.
- Examine behaviours which can damage a person’s brand.
- Review things that can be done to help develop a personal brand.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring.
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners.
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £3,000+vat