Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Fire Awareness Refresher’ 1 hour training session:
Under the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974), we have a number of responsibilities to our employees. One of which is a safe working environment and safe access and egress (in and out of building). Fire safety is an integral part of this, and businesses must implement a number of measures for prevention.
The key aim of this Fire Awareness Refresher training session is to understand the key fire procedures and precautions within your workplace
The key content of these one hour fire awareness refresher course materials is:
1. Causes of fire
- Refuse/rubbish accumulation
- Poor storage etc.
2. Fire prevention
- Good Housekeeping
- Access and exit routes are free from obstructions etc.
3. Fire Triangle
- Heat, Oxygen & Fuel
4. Fire Extinguishers
- Know the fire extinguishers within your workplace
5. What to do if you discover a fire within your workplace
- Sound the fire alarm
- Proceed to the nearest exit, do not run, use lifts or stop to collect belongings etc.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Fire Awareness Refresher’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the causes of fire
- Recognise the importance of fire prevention
- Recognise the various fire extinguishers within your workplace
- State what actions to take if you discover a fire within your workplace