These Fire Safety at Work e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
It is a legal requirement for employers to provide information, instruction and training about fire safety in the workplace (Fire Safety Regulations – The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005).
In this fire safety e-learning course your learners will gain the knowledge and understanding required to ensure they can act safely in the event of a fire as well as being able to apply principles that will help reduce the likelihood of fire occurring in the first place.
This fire safety at work e-learning course provides a clear overview of the important elements of fire safety and provides all the information to help ensure the safety of employees and customers when fire occurs.
The e-learning course is interactive and engaging with elements of ‘storytelling’ that help make the learning easy and interesting to follow. It’s a fun way of learning the important principles of fire safety.
This fire safety e-learning course is essential health safety training. It’s particularly appropriate for people new to an organisation or for use as a refresher for existing employees.
While some professions may be more at risk of fire incidents, the truth is everyone in all types of roles have a role to play in ensuring fire safety practices are a normal part of day to day work. Fire safety is the responsibility of everyone within an organisation.
In order for employees and companies to be protected, we recommend this fire safety e-learning becomes a part of each employee’s induction.
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Five interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
The reasons to create a safe working environment where fire safety is uppermost in people’s mind are self-evident. This e-learning course will help bring the important topic of fire safety to the forefront of your learner’s minds. In this course:
- Learn to appreciate why fire safety is important and how it can be prevented
- Understand the typical fire risks in the workplace, how it can spread and how fires are extinguished
- Know what to do when fire occurs, what different signs mean and how to ensure the safety of everyone
- Develop an understanding of fire regulations and the different roles of people during fires
- Help create a culture of positive fire safety practice in the workplace
Compared to a traditional classroom-based session, you will save a huge sum of money with our e-learning course.
- understand that the risk from fires at work is still present and safety measures such as this e-learning help to reduce the risk
- define the ‘responsible person’ as responsible for a fire risk assessment
- explain that risk assessments are designed to identify fire hazards
- identify the three elements in the fire triangle
- explain why the fire triangle is important to fire prevention and extinguishing fires
- describe at least three classes of fire
- explain how fires spread
- describe the main sources of ignition in the workplace
- explain how risk of fire can be removed or reduced
- describe how to carry out simple user checks on electrical equipment.
- explain the different types of fire and smoke alarms
- describe the different firefighting devices and their uses
- understand the role of fire wardens and marshals
- explain what a personal emergency evacuation plan is
- explain why fire assembly points are important
- explain what to do if there is a fire
- describe what to do if they were trapped by a fire
- identify the three things to do if a person’s clothes are on fire.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.