Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Food Information Regulations’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These training course materials focus on the allergen laws called the Food Information Regulations EU1169/2011 (FIR Regulations). It vital all food service organisations, no matter what their size, understand the implications and their responsibilities.
This law has a big impact on food selling, requiring much more information to be available to customers, both written and verbal.
This one hour session will help your participants understand what is required and how to implement the regulations within their organisation.
Loose foods can be defined as any edible product that is not sold pre-packaged, including foods which are packaged on the same site where they were made. Pre-packaged food that you buy in already wrapped to be sold on, will already be labelled with clear ingredients and allergy information.
These training course materials aim to create a better understanding of the Food Information Regulations, requirements for all food service organisations, no matter what their size.
Food Information Regulations mean we must:
1. Understand the different types of workplaces affected by the Food Information Regulations.
- Restaurants and bistros
- Road-side services
- Delis etc.
2. Recognise the various 14 EU Allergens to be aware of and how these affect you
- Eggs: fresh or powdered.
- Fish: fresh, frozen or dried.
- Lupin: seeds and flour, etc.
3. Describe your responsibilities as an establishment under the Food Information Regulations.
- On boards up on the wall or counter
- On menus, etc.
4. Identify key actions to improve your compliance to the food regulations.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Food Information Regulations’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the different types of establishments that are affected by the Food Information Regulation
- Identify the 14 EU Allergen types
- State their responsibilities under the regulations