These Food Safety – Serving Food e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Food Safety and Hygiene – Serving Food
This Food Safety & Hygiene – Serving Food e-learning course has been designed for anyone that serves food to others as part of their role.
Food is governed by a variety of different laws and regulations, which establish food control, food safety and relevant aspects of food trade. These regulations are in place to ensure food is safe and of adequate quality. This e-learning course will help ensure your organisation meets this requirement.
This Food Safety & Hygiene – Serving Food e-learning course provides learners with all the information they need to work effectively with food, helping to ensure the safety of their colleagues and the general public.
- Essential health and safety training for people in H&S roles
- Essential food hygiene training for people in roles that serve food to others
- Cafe staff
- Fast food outlet workers
- Catering workers
- Catering managers
- Can be used as part of a wider health and safety programme
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Interactive and engaging content
- Containing 1 interactive module
- Blending text, videos, graphics, interactions and images
- On-going testing as your progress with a final assessment
Ensure your learners understand and comply with food safety and hygiene requirements
With this e-learning course:
- Establish why food hygiene is important
- Recognise the importance of personal hygiene to food safety
- Explore the main allergens, the risks and how food should be labelled
- Learn about the responsibilities involved in serving hot or cold held food
- Be reminded of the importance of good hygiene and what this involves
- Learn about key do’s and don’ts when serving food
- Learn what needs to be achieved if you are responsible for hot or cold held food whether this is served by you or whether it is in a self-service buffet
- Be reminded of the importance of taking food allergies and food intolerances seriously
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring – 15 randomly presented questions, from a bank of questions.
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.