E-Learning Course Content:
This Fraud Prevention e-learning course is intended to help raise the learners awareness of the potential for fraud in their organisation. It will provide them with tips on how to spot fraud and what to do when they come across it.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Fraud within organisations can take several forms, which are identified by the UK Fraud Act 2006 as three primary offences; false representation, failing to disclose information and abusing positions of trust. Fraud always involves deception of some type with the aim of illicit gain or advantage or disadvantage to another person.
Fraud is relatively widespread and should be taken very seriously, as fraud crimes can have severe consequences for both business and individuals. The scale of fraud nationally and internationally is huge and so it should not be underestimated.
This e-learning aims to raise awareness of fraud, providing guidance and information that will help ensure employees are not only able to identify the possibility of fraud within or from outside the business, but also appreciate their responsibilities regarding reporting suspected fraudulent activities.
This e-learning course is great awareness training and would therefore suit all employees within your organisation. However, it also provides a deeper understanding of fraud prevention and so would provide effective development for more senior members of the business.
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Review the topic through a collection of case studies
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
- Learn how fraud is defined and find out about the three primary offences found in the Fraud Act 2006
- Discover the many different types of fraud identified by Action Fraud
- Find out how much fraud is believed to take place
- Identify the potential consequences of fraud
- Consider some real-life examples of fraud victims
- Review the perspectives of individuals, organisations, the community and even the criminals themselves
- Consider who may have the potential to commit fraud and the different types of fraudster
- Find out why people commit fraud by learning about a concept known as the fraud triangle
- Identify which part of the fraud triangle you can most influence to reduce the amount of fraud you may face
- Understand the importance of accuracy in identifying fraud
- Discover how organisations use modern technology to help them to identify potential fraud
- Establish the key indicators of fraud
- Learn about the signs of potential fraud that you should be looking out for by reviewing specific scenarios
- Understand your personal responsibilities in detail
- Consider your role in keeping systems and information secure
- Ensure you follow policies, processes and procedures relating to fraud
- Learn what to do if you suspect a person may be committing fraud
- Apply learning to several case studies
- Know what happens next
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
This e-learning course will help your learners identify why fraud prevention is so important and the impact it can have on everyone involved. With this course:
- Understand what fraud is and the different types of fraud that can affect individuals and organisations
- Explore the consequences of fraud and the impact it can have
- Identify who commits fraud and the reasons why
- Examine the fraud indicators and begin to spot when fraud might be happening
- Know your responsibilities and what to do when you suspect fraud
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.