E-Learning Course Content:
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Identify Improvements – Enhance Performance
Gap analysis is a technique that managers can use to help them identify where and how they could make improvements within their area of responsibility. It helps them to establish an area for improvement, understand and define the current state and then close the gap.
Carrying out a gap analysis to identify and close the gap between your current and desired states can bring both immediate and long-term improvements for you and your organisation.
This short e-learning course explores some of the key techniques that can help to spot gaps and improve both personal and business performance.
Although predominantly aimed at managers, this course would suit people in a variety of roles. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Team Workers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes ‘Want to try it?’ download
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, by identifying and closing gaps in performance, we can perform more effectively as a whole. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what gap analysis is and how to use it
- Examine the four steps of gap analysis and improving performance
- Identify areas where gap analysis can be used in a general sense
- Establish your own area of performance improvement to apply your learning
- Review a real life example of gap analysis
- Understanding the value of gap analysis from an expert point of view
- Assess your confidence of working with the tools provided
- Use additional resources to support your learning
- Exploring what gap analysis means and why it is so important
- Follow a clear process for applying gap analysis principles
- Apply gap analysis techniques to your own scenario
- Examine a gap analysis case study
- Establishing what ‘good’ looks like
- Supporting content for further developing your skills
- Ideas for practice and implementation
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.