E-Learning Course Content:
This GDPR for Managers e-learning course focuses on the topic of the General Data Protection Regulation. It aims to help ensure that leaders within an organisation know what is expected of them to meet laws surrounding the processing of data.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
GDPR for Managers
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the EU legislation put in place to protect people’s personal information. Its aims are simple – to ensure that data held about individuals is used fairly and lawfully.
Data protection regulations apply to processing carried out by organisations operating within the EU, and also to organisations outside the EU which offer goods or services to individuals in the EU.
Although everyone within an organisation should be aware of and follow the GDPR regulations, people in more senior rules have an important role to play. This requires an in-depth understanding of the data regulations and the ability to identify where breaches may be taking place and to help ensure any gaps are closed.
This e-learning course provides the learner with an in-depth understanding of GDPR, giving clarity around what is needed to ensure compliance, as well as providing support material to guide the organisation through the compliance process.
With this e-learning, your learners will be taken through General Data Protection Regulations step-by-step, ensuring they have a full understanding of what is required of the organisation, themselves and the people that work for them.
This course is aimed at senior people within an organisation who must both, comply with, and ensure others comply with data regulations. This includes:
- Data Officers
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing four interactive modules
- Get downloadable checklist to help ensure organisational compliance
- Blending text, graphics and images
- A full final assessment with certification
With this ‘GDPR – for Managers’ E-Learning course you learners will:
- Ensure organisational compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Ensure personal compliance with the GDPR
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
- Define what personal data is
- List special categories of sensitive data
- Describe where data legislation applies
- Explain the roles of the data controller and the data processor.
- Identify the purpose of the data protection principles
- Give a brief description of each of the six principles
- Describe how consent to process data is given
- Explain special conditions around children giving consent.
- Understand why data subject rights are important
- Outline the 8 data subject rights
- Give examples of special requirements for children’s data
- Describe what profiling is and why there are safeguards.
- Establish why the accountability principle is important
- Give examples of how organisations can show that they comply
- Identify some of the recording requirements
- Clarify what needs to happen when there’s a notifiable breach
- Describe how organisations can prepare themselves for data breaches
- Explain the difference between processing data within Europe and externally.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat