Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Generating Sales Best Practice Model’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
The idea of the Generating Sales Best Practice Model is to build a sales culture where all team members are contributing to the sales performance on a consistent basis.
The team will know what they are aiming to achieve throughout the week and this will be checked on a daily basis. All the team will be involved and have a clear picture of what is expected of them.
The key aim of these course materials is to recognise the benefits to you, the team and your business of installing the Generating Sales Best Practice Model
The key content of the Generating Sales Best Practice is:
1. Identify the benefits to team members and organisation of adopting the Sales Best Practice
- All team members contributing to the sales performance
2. Recognise what activities need to take place to enable the sales week to be implemented
- Sales Meeting, Warm Ups, Warm Downs, Power Hours, Theme Days etc.
3. Establish a consistent approach where all team members contribute to your overall success
- The team is involved on a daily basis and have a clear picture of what is expected of them
4. Recognise the various elements that your team could implement to enhance your performance
- Sales Week Planner, Countdown etc.