Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Getting Ready for Your Appraisal’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Appraisals are a very important time for most employees. At this time of year employees need to organise themselves to ensure they are fully prepared for their appraisal. This ‘Getting Ready for Your Appraisal’ training session will allow the team to understand the importance of thorough preparation when approaching appraisal time.
The main aim of the course is to help participants recognise the importance of preparation for appraisals.
Getting Ready for Your Appraisal means that we must:
1. Understand the key aspects of the ‘Appraisal Preparation Cycle’
- Review Performance, Review Behaviours, Gather Evidence, Plan the Year Ahead, Development Needs & Carrier Aspirations
2. Recognise how to review your performance and behaviours
- Performance against business objectives
- Behaviours against business values
3. Describe various methods to provide evidence for your appraisal
- Targets: sales, quality of service, rejects complaints, cost reduction, projects etc.
4. Identify development needs and carrier aspirations
- Development that is SMART and will help meet your objectives and role accountabilities.
- Carrier aspirations to further your development
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Getting Ready for Your Appraisal’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the need to review performance in readiness for appraisals
- Recognise the need to review behaviours in readiness for appraisals
- Describe various ways to provide evidence for appraisals
- Identify any development and carrier aspirations