These giving and receiving feedback e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Giving feedback is difficult. Some people find it uncomfortable to critique others. Or sometimes, we’re just not sure of the best approach. But the consequences of poor or absent feedback can be very serious.
This course helps solve this problem, giving learners the practical tools to provide constructive feedback that causes positive change. They’ll gain the self-awareness to grow as an individual and to help others improve their performance. Feedback is the way we improve as individuals, as teams and as companies. So it’s important that we take the time to master these skills.
We can all benefit from being able to give and receive feedback more constructively, but this course is of particular relevance to:
- Team leaders
- HR professionals
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, videos and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Your learners will:
- Become more proactive leaders who solves problems quickly
- Be better at giving negative feedback and addressing poor performance
- Be better able to structure feedback to achieve positive results
- Learn how to receive feedback gracefully and respond positively
- Be better able to respond to feedback they receive
- Inspire, motivate and get the most from their team
- Learn how to provide constructive feedback and avoid judgement
- Discover the cheapest and easiest way to motivate a team
- Understand the vital importance feedback has in personal growth
- Learn to overcome the fear of giving feedback
- What’s the EEC model and how will it help you give better feedback?
- How will SARAH help you receive feedback constructively?
- Use Johari’s Window to improve self-awareness and team performance
- Learn why some managers give poor feedback
- Watch video examples of good feedback
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.