E-Learning Course Content:
This giving and receiving feedback e-learning course provides the tips, tools and techniques to ensure learners are able to effectively communicate and can both give and receive feedback in the correct way.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Giving feedback is difficult. Some people find it uncomfortable to critique others. Or sometimes, we’re just not sure of the best approach. But the consequences of poor or absent feedback can be very serious.
This course helps solve this problem, giving learners the practical tools to provide constructive feedback that causes positive change. They’ll gain the self-awareness to grow as an individual and to help others improve their performance. Feedback is the way we improve as individuals, as teams and as companies. So it’s important that we take the time to master these skills.
We can all benefit from being able to give and receive feedback more constructively, but this course is of particular relevance to:
- Team leaders
- HR professionals
- It’s an online e-learning course
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, videos and images
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Your learners will:
- Become more proactive leaders who solves problems quickly
- Be better at giving negative feedback and addressing poor performance
- Be better able to structure feedback to achieve positive results
- Learn how to receive feedback gracefully and respond positively
- Be better able to respond to feedback they receive
- Inspire, motivate and get the most from their team
- Learn how to provide constructive feedback and avoid judgement
- Discover the cheapest and easiest way to motivate a team
- Understand the vital importance feedback has in personal growth
- Learn to overcome the fear of giving feedback
- What’s the EEC model and how will it help you give better feedback?
- How will SARAH help you receive feedback constructively?
- Use Johari’s Window to improve self-awareness and team performance
- Learn why some managers give poor feedback
- Watch video examples of good feedback
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.