Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Giving & Receiving Feedback’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Good, constructive feedback enables us to learn as we work and to learn from mistakes. Feedback can be positive – as praise and recognition – or negative, both are important. Clear and specific positive feedback is one of the easiest and cheapest motivating forces in existence.
The key aim of this one hour Giving & Receiving Feedback training session is to understand the benefits of giving and receiving feedback in the right way.
1. Recognise the importance of feedback
- Feedback is a gift
2. Know how to give positive feedback
- Specific examples of fact
3. Know how to give constructive feedback
- Sensitively with example using ‘I’
4. Recognise what to do with feedback
- Give it, Receive it, Ask for it, Use it!
5. Know various models available to help in the feedback process
- DESC Model – Describe, Explain, Specify & Consequences
- STAR Model – Situation or Task, Action & Result
- GROW Model – Goal, Reality, Options & Will
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Giving & Receiving Feedback’ training course your participants will be able to:
- State the importance of giving and receiving feedback
- Identify how to give positive feedback
- Explain how to give constructive feedback
- Recognise various models you can use when giving or receiving feedback
Want to add a bit of a spark to this training? Try out our Giving and Receiving Feedback Video with Workbooks that you can add to your training course, or give your participants as pre or post course learning.