E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Global Management, which involves managing people, resources and operations internationally. The course will help support learners by providing key knowledge and skills required to succeed as a global manager.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Identify global opportunities and threats
Globalisation is the worldwide interaction and integration of people and organisations, but working across geographical and cultural borders can present businesses with a wide range of additional management challenges. From understanding the nuances of cross-cultural communication to mastering the intricacies of multinational operations, the global manager requires a new set of skills to be a success.
This short e-learning course explores some of the key aspects of global management such as communication, collaboration, systems, tools, and creating a feeling of shared values.
This online learning course is suitable for those managers that may be required to work on an international basis and with global teams. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to provide learners with the skills to become an effective global leader. With this e-learning course:
- Explain what we mean by global management
- Identify why good global management is important to organisations
- Respond appropriately to the challenges of global management
- Demonstrate positive communication skills to get the best out of a global team
- Apply tips and skills to perform effectively as a global leader
- Define global management and the expectations of a global manager
- Establish the benefits of global management for the business and the individual
- Identify the skills required to be an effective global manager
- Implement communication techniques to help break down cultural barriers
- Develop an awareness of non-verbal communication and the impact it can have on others
- Modify your leadership style to meet different cultural expectations
- Recognise different attitudes to time, time zones and holidays
- Create a ‘purpose’ for your team
- Implement techniques to improve collaboration and participation
- Use technology and tools to good effect
- Create a sense of shared values
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.