These GROW model e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
If you’re responsible for the performance of others, coaching should be one of your main priorities. Yet as managers, supervisors and team leaders, we often get so caught up in day-to-day operations that coaching slips down the to-do list.
This short course will help you solve this problem. You’ll learn a simple tool to help you better coach members of your team. Whether it’s a formal 1-2-1 or a more informal discussion, you’ll be equipped with a practical technique to help you achieve the best possible outcomes.
This course is perfect for anyone that manages the performance of others, including:
- Team leaders
- HR professionals
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable work and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Learners that study this GROW model e-learning course will:
- Be able to get the most from any team
- Be better able to address poor performance
- Be better able to help people solve problems and make decisions
- Be able to help people improve their interpersonal skills
- Help employees to have more successful careers
- Help inspire, motivate and retain employees
- Help the company become more productive and successful
- Learn how to maximise a person’s performance
- Discover the GROW model and how will it help you improve outcomes
- Challenge individuals to make decisions and solve problems themselves
- Walk through a scenario and see the GROW model in action
- Deliver more effective 1-to-1s and informal performance discussions
- Use the GROW model to stretch yourself
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.
If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.