The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Develop a growth mindset in your organisation and nurture talent that wants to develop and grow
Simply put, a growth mindset is about believing that people can develop their abilities. It’s about being honest to allow others to see things as they really are, thus enabling development. In a growth mindset, failure isn’t seen as something bad. Rather, it’s something which points the way to improvement.
The fixed mindset is the belief that we are born with certain abilities. Consequently, when we meet setbacks, our abilities are challenged and our confidence can be rocked. Therefore, having a fixed mindset is not useful for personal development.
Ultimately, mindsets are just beliefs. You have a choice between fixed and growth and can change your mind about your beliefs. Having a growth mindset is about believing that you can change the way you are and be more focused on the way you want to be. In other words, you don’t have to accept things the way they are if you don’t want to.
This Growth Mindset E-Learning course will give your learners all the knowledge they need to build their ability to face issues with a growth mindset.
Developing a growth mindset culture can be a catalyst for change within an organisation and employees that take this approach to challenges will become more effective. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team Leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, a growth mindset will help learners effectively approach goals. With this e-learning course:
- Review the key elements of a growth mindset and what it means
- Discover the difference between a growth or fixed mindset
- Explore how developing a growth mindset culture in your organisation can lead to business improvements
- Review case studies of people who changed their mindset and gather tips and insights
- Identify how to move to a growth mindset
- Identify how ‘failure’ is used as a developmental tool in a growth mindset
- Explore an example of how being dishonest can send the wrong developmental messages
- Understand how a growth mindset is different from learning new things.
- Establish some of the qualities associated with fixed and growth mindsets
- Explore why a fixed mindset can lead to a lack of confidence when things go wrong or poorly
- Review why praise can limit development
- Discover how recognition acknowledges the different elements of effort
- Understand why a growth mindset is not the same as being open-minded.
- Examine how companies look for different qualities in new recruits depending on the company’s attitude towards ability and talent (mindset)
- Review how an appraisal is likely to differ between companies with fixed and growth mindsets
- Identify some of the advantages companies with growth mindsets enjoy
- Explore how feedback can differ according to the mindset of a line manager.
- Examine work-based situations which can highlight a fixed or growth mindset
- Establish how a growth mindset can be used to turn the way we view situations around.
- Understand that a growth mindset is about appreciating that you don’t have to accept things as they are
- Recognise the role fear plays in inhibiting a growth mindset
- Visit the four steps of moving from a fixed to a growth mindset.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.