E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Handling Complaints. This course aims to equip learners with the essential tools and techniques needed to navigate complaints effectively and turn challenging situations into opportunities. Turning disgruntled customers into advocates for your business.
Of course, complaints can also occur within an organisation, so this course also focuses on how to handle complaints that are made by employees, or what we may refer to as ‘internal customers’.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Turn negative interactions into opportunities
In today’s fast-paced and interconnected world, customer feedback and complaints hold tremendous power. How an organisation handles complaints, whether internal or external, can significantly impact its reputation, customer loyalty, and overall success. It’s not just about resolving issues, but also about creating positive experiences that can turn dissatisfied customers into loyal supporters.
This e-learning course will help learners gain the confidence to handle complaints with finesse, transforming each interaction into an opportunity to exceed expectations and build stronger, more fruitful relationships with customers, employees and clients.
This online learning course applies to all employees that may face complaints with an organisation. This could be internal or external, so may include:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centre Employees
- Team Leaders
- Retail Workers
- Hospitality Employees
- Sales Managers
- Sales Team Members
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to ensure employees can effectively manage situations where someone may have cause to complain and achieve positive outcomes. With this e-learning course:
- Identify the common types of internal and external complaints you may face in the workplace
- Appreciate the benefits of complaints and how they can drive improvement
- Overcome common complaints in the workplace, fairly and with all due process
- De-escalate customer complaints and manage expectations to resolution
- Apply effective complaint handling techniques, through theory and practical case studies
- Understand complaints, how they affect a business and how to deal with them
- Identify the benefits of complaints and how they can help improve a business and its processes
- Define the many reasons for complaints in the workplace and how they should be approached
- Explore how workplace complaints might be submitted
- Understand how internal complaints should be reviewed and processed.
- Highlight the importance of confidentiality when dealing with internal complaints
- Explore the key steps to internal complaint resolution
- Undertaking a formal complaint investigation
- Appreciate the heightened emotions that can occur in a customer complaint situation
- Acknowledge how a complaint should be received and what a client is looking for at that point
- Follow the basic steps to dealing with a complaint, whether written or in-person
- Explore communication styles and methods of handling a complaint conversation
- Use clear tips to help de-escalate the situation
- Approach angry customers calmly and using simple techniques
- Understand the importance of finding a resolution and offering compensation where possible and necessary
- Establishing the most common reasons for complaint and how to handle them
- Learn from mistakes using core review techniques
- Complete knowledge checks and case studies throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.