These Health & Safety Law e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) imposes a general duty on employers to make sure that their workplaces are safe and offer no risk to health. This act is supported by a number of specific regulations relating to workplace safety.
The law surrounding health and safety can often be seen as a complex area. This e-learning course aims to provide practical advice on the workings of legislation and how it is best followed. It covers the Health and Safety at Work Act, which is the primary legislation in Great Britain, setting out the general principles that should be adhered to.
Learners are also guided through additional health and safety regulations, supporting advice, guidance and codes of practice that help explain what needs to be done to comply with regulations and ensure everyone’s safety.
Finally, there is an opportunity to review several case studies that help demonstrate how health and safety is practically applied.
This course is aimed at those who require a more in-depth understanding of health and safety law and how it is applied. It’s particularly appropriate for people working in a health and safety role, perhaps as a duty holder, manager or director with overall responsibility for workplace safety.
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
With this, ‘Health & Safety Law’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Understand health and safety law in more depth
- Explain how legislation is applied
- Review law, regulations, guidance and codes of practice
- Describe the role of a duty holder and their accountabilities
- Identify how the HSE provides inspection and enforcement to ensure workplace safety
- Understand employer’s duties under health and safety law
- Understanding the origins of health and safety law
- Reviewing the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Explaining what ‘reasonably practicable’ means
- Exploring some myths around health and safety law
- Researching the general principles of health and safety compliance
- Exploring how regulations supplement the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Establishing how Approved Codes of Practice provide practical advice on complying with the law
- Identifying how you can adhere to the law by following issued guidance
- Understanding the role of the HSE in providing guidance, inspection and enforcement
- Establishing the role and responsibilities of a duty holder
- Reviewing the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Identifying the role risk assessments play in meeting health and safety requirements
- Understanding the legal duties of employers including a downloaded summary of responsibilities
- Several case studies that demonstrate health and safety law in practice
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learner including RoSPA Qualifications – Assured logo
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
This is a RoSPA Qualifications – Assured Course
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.