It’s not easy to develop high performing teams where everyone works together and towards the same goals. If you want to harness the different skills and attributes of the people within your organisation, it’s important to focus on helping leaders to understand what makes a team tick and to put the effort into actions that make a real difference. No team is the same, but the things that help make them perform better and become a success have been explored in-depth, giving us the opportunity to focus on the key things that will help make a difference.
These ‘high performing teams’ training course materials will give your participants the knowledge and skills required to develop and nurture their team, ensuring they are better able to meet the challenges of your organisation and to meet business goals. The training would be suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors and anyone else that needs to work with a team.
Training course contents:
Give the leaders in your organisation the tools they need to help develop effective teams
These training course materials will provide you with everything you need to effectively develop the skills of the leaders within your organisation. Helping them to build teams that work well together and meet the business objectives required of them.
Why is running this high performing teams training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Work effectively with their teams, nurturing talent and driving success.
- Identify with different types of team members and adapt to their needs.
- Understand how to adapt their leadership style to suit the situation.
- Communicate effectively with team members, so that everyone contributes to team goals.
- Effectively resolve conflict situations and promote a positive work culture.
Ultimately these training course materials allow you to working relationships for the teams within your organisation. Creating successful leaders and happy team members that are focused on the overall success of your business, while avoiding typical workplace conflicts.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Harnessing a team’s full potential can often be a daunting task and leaders need to be able to analyse the performance of their teams and focus on each individuals key attributes to ensure they are getting the best out of them. We all know that teams can achieve far more than people working individually and this training course will help ensure that managers are given all the skills necessary to enhance their team’s performance and inspire them to success.
The main content of the training course materials…
Icebreaker – Watching a short YouTube video that sets the tone and allows participants to share their thoughts on the topic at an early stage.
Types of Team – Exploring the different types of teams and where the participants fit into the structure, highlighting the importance of each area.
Desert Survival – An interesting, engaging and thought-provoking activity that helps participants appreciate different team roles and how they work with others. It focuses on the issues of poor communication, poor influencing and ‘groupthink’.
What Makes a High Performing Team? – Examining the elements that make for a high performing team and deciding what the participants current situation is with regard to being in an effective team.
Why Teams Fail – Understanding the typical issues that lead to the failure of teams and consequently impact on performance. Identifying where these issues have led to the participants own failures.
Stages of Team Formation – Using Tuckman’s model to help appreciate the development process of teams and how they progress and establish maturity. Focusing on how the good leader can adapt their style to suit the needs of the team during each stage.
Measuring Contribution – Identifying the participants contribution to the team in their role as leader. Using a YouTube video to highlight the methods of adapting and utilising their skills to good effect and finally completing an activity to embed the learning.
Managing Conflict – Using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Grid to explore how conflicts occur and what can be done to avoid and manage them. This includes a questionnaire, YouTube video and exercise to help drive the learning points home.
Communicating as a Team – Appreciating how poor communication can be the key cause of conflict within teams and establishing how common problems can be avoided.
Building Effective Relationships – Discussing how best to develop effective relationships with others and using an activity to help highlight the key learning points.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this course is highly interactive and has many activities and exercises to aid the development of participants.
At the end of this high performing teams training course, your participants will be able to:
- Describe what high performance looks like
- Appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Measure team performance
- Manage conflict in the team
- Build effective relationships