This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Infection Control at Work. It is aimed at anyone in the workplace as we all need to be aware of how easily infections can spread both at work and in public places. By being more aware of the dangers, we can all help avoid the spread of illness and disease.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Training course contents:
Educate employees and help stop the spread of germs
Removing the risks from infection and maintaining hygiene standards has never been more important and the workplace, no matter what the industry, is one of the key areas where the spread of germs is prevalent.
Although workplace hygiene has always been an important topic, the Covid-19 pandemic really brought home how crucial it is that we consider our role in reducing the spread of illness and disease.
This e-learning course is an awareness course, which aims to ensure that employees appreciate their responsibilities regarding maintaining hygiene standards while at work and reducing the risks of infection for everyone. It covers all aspects of infection control, from understanding the risks, to implementing actions to reduce them.
The e-learning course is useful for anyone in the workplace. This means that the audience may include:
- Team Leaders
- Health & Safety Executives
- Health & Safety Managers
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions, downloads and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, workplace hygiene is extremely important, and employees need to be constantly made aware of their responsibilities. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what infection control means and why it is so important
- Understand the common infections found in the workplace
- Establish standard precautions and how to follow them
- Appreciate the importance of good hygiene communication
- Implement a risk assessment for infection control
- Identify elements important to a workplace infection policy
- Understand the regulations that apply to infection control
- Establish why infection control is important
- Identify what causes infections
- List the four main types of infection
- Explore how pathogens can spread
- Describe how pathogens can enter the body
- Describe how infections can be spread directly and indirectly
- Explain how microorganisms which are already present can become pathogens
- Review examples of common infections
- Establish what the ‘standard precautions’ are and why they are important
- Identify examples of best practice and standard precautions with respect to:
- hand hygiene
- maintaining a clean environment
- Identify why good communication helps to reduce the risk of infection
- Explore why risk assessments are important
- List who should be considered why carrying out a risk assessment
- Describe common situations which present a potential risk
- Review the steps in a typical risk assessment.
- Examine the purpose of workplace infection control policies
- Identify some of the regulations related to the workplace.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.