E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Infection Control at Work. It is aimed at anyone in the workplace as we all need to be aware of how easily infections can spread both at work and in public places. By being more aware of the dangers, we can all help avoid the spread of illness and disease.
The e-learning can be provided as SCORM files, or on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Educate employees and help stop the spread of germs
Removing the risks from infection and maintaining hygiene standards has never been more important and the workplace, no matter what the industry, is one of the key areas where the spread of germs is prevalent.
Although workplace hygiene has always been an important topic, the Covid-19 pandemic really brought home how crucial it is that we consider our role in reducing the spread of illness and disease.
This e-learning course is an awareness course, which aims to ensure that employees appreciate their responsibilities regarding maintaining hygiene standards while at work and reducing the risks of infection for everyone. It covers all aspects of infection control, from understanding the risks, to implementing actions to reduce them.
The e-learning course is useful for anyone in the workplace. This means that the audience may include:
- Team Leaders
- Health & Safety Executives
- Health & Safety Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes, interactions, downloads and videos
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, workplace hygiene is extremely important, and employees need to be constantly made aware of their responsibilities. With this e-learning course:
- Understand what infection control means and why it is so important
- Understand the common infections found in the workplace
- Establish standard precautions and how to follow them
- Appreciate the importance of good hygiene communication
- Implement a risk assessment for infection control
- Identify elements important to a workplace infection policy
- Understand the regulations that apply to infection control
- Establish why infection control is important
- Identify what causes infections
- List the four main types of infection
- Explore how pathogens can spread
- Describe how pathogens can enter the body
- Describe how infections can be spread directly and indirectly
- Explain how microorganisms which are already present can become pathogens
- Review examples of common infections
- Establish what the ‘standard precautions’ are and why they are important
- Identify examples of best practice and standard precautions with respect to:
- hand hygiene
- maintaining a clean environment
- Identify why good communication helps to reduce the risk of infection
- Explore why risk assessments are important
- List who should be considered why carrying out a risk assessment
- Describe common situations which present a potential risk
- Review the steps in a typical risk assessment.
- Examine the purpose of workplace infection control policies
- Identify some of the regulations related to the workplace.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We have a variety of options for payment of this e-learning course. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements.
If you are unsure of your e-learning requirements, you can also visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.
‘Off-the-Shelf’ Price – £2,000+vat