These influencing skills e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Some people shout to get what they want. But they make poor leaders and unpopular colleagues. Savvy people know that if you want a successful career or to build a great company, you need effective influencing skills. It’s also true that well developed influencing skills are an incredibly powerful and valuable weapon in the modern workplace.
To achieve the goals you have for yourself, whether at work or in your personal life, becoming an effective influencer is an essential skill, one you must take the time to learn. This influencing skills e-learning course will help your learners better understand how we’re influenced, giving them practical tips to help them become a more influential person. They’ll also learn their natural influencing style and how to adapt that to suit others.
The skills your learners will gain are useful for everyone. But there are certain roles where this training is essential:
- Senior leadership teams
- Team leaders / Managers
- Sales personnel
- Customer facing roles
- Career minded people
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Six interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Some business skills are a ‘nice to have’, important but not essential. Influencing skills training is vital if you want to succeed in life. This influencing skills course equips your learners with the tools they need to affect real change in their job and their life.
- Your learners will more easily build consensus in team activities
- Your learners will empower the people in their team to achieve greater results
- Your learners will achieve more positive outcomes when dealing with customers
- Your learners will become more effective and persuasive
- Your learners will more easily get their ideas listened to and acted upon
- Your learners will become better at overcoming objections
- Your learners will become more sophisticated and effective communicators
- Your learners will be able to quickly build rapport and develop trusting relationships
- What are influencing skills and why do you need them?
- Begin to consider how your approach to influencing people affects results
- Learn how your beliefs, character and actions all affect your influence
- Start to build strategies for managing resistance to change
- Realise that we all have different was of influencing other people
- Learn these different influencing styles (and when it’s best to use them)
- Learn how to respond to other people’s styles instead of imposing yours
- Understand why adaptability is such a vital skill for effective influencing
- Why is trust a critical component of influencing others?
- What are the 6 elements of building trust?
- Learn how to think about how others perceive you
- Discover the importance of first impressions (and how to make a good one)
- Complete a 36-point questionnaire on your approach to influencing
- Discover your natural influencing style
- See when your preferred style is and is not appropriate
- What are organisational and personal power bases?
- Learn how misuse of power can reduce your influence
- What is TUPAC and how will it make you a better influencer?
- See how body language affects your power to influence
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.