These Information Security Suite e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is a collection of seven different modules aimed at employees using IT equipment who need to understand the importance of information security.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Employees can be the biggest information security weakness to an organisation. It’s critical that employees are educated in the risks that cyber security threats pose to them and their business and that they know how to safely use the tools and information that is available to them.
This Information Security Suite is a collection of e-learning modules aimed at the most important elements of a safe approach to cyber security. The modules cover…
- Protection from Malware
- Social Engineering
- Surfing the Web
- Phishing Emails
- Social Networking
- Mobile Devices
Each learning module covers the topic in full and provides an individual assessment, so you can gather ‘sign-off’ for your learner’s completion of every topic.
This e-learning aims to raise awareness of information security, providing guidance and information that will help ensure your organisation and its employees avoid the potential pitfalls of poor cyber security practices.
This e-learning would be a great addition to Induction processes and where you need to provide policy understanding and sign-off throughout the business.
This e-learning course is aimed at all employees and gives a general overview of the key requirements of information security. Therefore, it is excellent training for:
- All employees
- Team leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Includes seven learning modules
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending video, text, graphics and images
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
This e-learning course will help your learners appreciate the importance of information security and the protection of data and learn the principles of being careful with not only their own information, but that of others. With this course:
- Know how to protect yourself and your devices from malware and viruses
- Appreciate the importance of secure passwords and how to create them
- Understand what social engineering is and the technical and human techniques used
- Using the internet safely and knowing how to avoid cyber attacks
- Knowing how to identify phishing emails and what to do when you get one
- Using social media sites safely and in a way that ensures both your data and that of your organisation is protected
- Knowing how to use mobile devices safely and the importance of being especially careful with them
- Understand what malware is
- Establish how hackers spread malware
- Explore why low level hacks are becoming more frequent
- Review what they should do if they have been a victim of a cyber-attack.
- Review things people do which make their passwords less secure
- Establish one method for creating a strong memorable password
- Identify why a strong password uses different character sets
- Understand how a brute force attack works
- Review what multifactor authentication is and why they should use it.
- Review the difference between a technical line of defence and human one
- Understand what social engineering is
- Identify a number of techniques used in social engineering
- Explore what they should do if they think they’ve been a victim of fraud of cyberattack which has used social engineering.
- Understand how businesses can be attacked through the internet
- Research what cookies do
- Review the role of browser plugins and extensions and how they can be used safely
- Understand the importance of instinct in avoiding cyber attacks.
- Identify what phishing attacks are designed to do
- Review the ways that phishing messages can be sent
- Define a number of signs that would make a message suspicious
- Spot obvious signs that a message isn’t authentic
- Review how a spear phishing message differs from a normal phishing message.
- Name common social networking sites
- Explore ways that cybercriminals use social network sites to gain information and spread malware
- Review steps that can be taken to use social media safely
- Understand why a social media policy is important.
- Identify why mobile devices can be more attractive than static ones for cyber criminals
- Review how attitudes may vary with respect to security between static and mobile devices
- Explore some of the dangers of using public Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies
- Establish steps that can be taken to use mobile devices more safely
- Identify why it’s particularly important to backup data on a mobile device.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.