This Insider Dealing e-learning course covers the core elements of insider dealing, which is sometimes alternatively referred to as insider trading. The content aims to help ensure employees do not fall foul of insider dealing laws, by providing them with information, case studies and examples to refine their understanding and awareness of the issue.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Avoid making costly trading mistakes
When someone trades using information that is not available to the general public, this is insider dealing. However, it can sometimes be difficult for employees to understand when the rules might apply and how their actions could be seen as insider dealing.
This Insider Dealing e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with a thorough understanding of what does and does not amount to insider dealing. It provides a series of real life scenarios and examples to help ascertain when actions might be considered an offence.
The course provides information in a simple to understand format, helping the learner to understand the law and its implications, before giving insight into typical trading scenarios that arise with guidance on how they should be handled.
This insider dealing e-learning course is suitable for anyone that may have access to information that could lead to insider trading. This could include:
- Support staff
- Personal Assistants
- Company Secretary
- Call Handlers
- Sales Representatives
- Business Development Managers
- Business Consultants
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site.
- Containing one interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will provide your learners with the opportunity to fully understand the rules surrounding insider dealing:
- Understand insider dealing/trading and the law
- Appreciate the implications of insider dealing – penalties and imprisonment
- Identify situations that could lead to insider dealing
- Establish what inside information is
- Understand the rules through explicit case studies
- Determine how to report suspicious activity
- Understand what insider dealing is with key examples
- Review the law and potential penalties
- Respond to insider dealing case studies and scenarios
- Complete quizzes to assess personal knowledge
- Understand corporate responsibility
- Appreciate what to do when you suspect insider dealing
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.