E-Learning Course Content:
This Insider Dealing e-learning course covers the core elements of insider dealing, which is sometimes alternatively referred to as insider trading. The content aims to help ensure employees do not fall foul of insider dealing laws, by providing them with information, case studies and examples to refine their understanding and awareness of the issue.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Avoid making costly trading mistakes
When someone trades using information that is not available to the general public, this is insider dealing. However, it can sometimes be difficult for employees to understand when the rules might apply and how their actions could be seen as insider dealing.
This Insider Dealing e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with a thorough understanding of what does and does not amount to insider dealing. It provides a series of real life scenarios and examples to help ascertain when actions might be considered an offence.
The course provides information in a simple to understand format, helping the learner to understand the law and its implications, before giving insight into typical trading scenarios that arise with guidance on how they should be handled.
This insider dealing e-learning course is suitable for anyone that may have access to information that could lead to insider trading. This could include:
- Support staff
- Personal Assistants
- Company Secretary
- Call Handlers
- Sales Representatives
- Business Development Managers
- Business Consultants
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this course will provide your learners with the opportunity to fully understand the rules surrounding insider dealing:
- Understand insider dealing/trading and the law
- Appreciate the implications of insider dealing – penalties and imprisonment
- Identify situations that could lead to insider dealing
- Establish what inside information is
- Understand the rules through explicit case studies
- Determine how to report suspicious activity
- Understand what insider dealing is with key examples
- Review the law and potential penalties
- Respond to insider dealing case studies and scenarios
- Complete quizzes to assess personal knowledge
- Understand corporate responsibility
- Appreciate what to do when you suspect insider dealing
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.