Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Introduction to Coaching’ 1 hour training session:
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Coaching is ‘The provision of structured development that inspires the individual or team to perform at a higher level than previously achieved. It is not a process but a way of behaving which draws out the best performance in others’. Your participants will be able to recognise the benefits this can bring to the individual, manager and organisation by…
- Developing new skills
- Improved performance
The key aim of this one hour introduction to coaching training session is to identify the key skills required to coach effectively.
1. Know the definition of what coaching is
- Coaching is guiding someone on their journey to reach their goal through questioning and listening
2. Recognise the benefits coaching can bring
- Confidence, improved skills, trust etc.
3. Identify the skills required to coach effectively
- Listening, Questioning & Feedback
4. Identify the importance of questioning and listening effectively when coaching
- Open, closed, reflective etc.
- Eye contact, checking understanding etc.
5. Recognise the importance of effective feedback
- Recognise effort, be constructive etc.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Introduction to Coaching’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the definition of coaching
- Recognise the benefits of coaching
- State the various skills required to coach effectively
- Describe the importance of effective questioning, listening and feedback techniques when coaching