Don’t have time to deliver a full days training or wider programme? These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy trainer or line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Although the design of these materials deviates slightly from our usual style, the content is presented in such a way that anyone can deliver the training sessions. The training materials are clear, precise and to the point. They also include a special handout for participants to take away key information.
As usual, they are presented in Word and PowerPoint format, so they can be fully altered and edited to suit your individual needs.
Training course contents:
Each pack contains: Session Notes, Handout and Slides.
All the training materials necessary to run your own, ‘Introduction to Presentation Skills’ 1 hour training session:
Presentations can produce a great many fears in a great many people. Most of these fears can be reduced by careful planning. These training course materials look at some hints and tips to use at every stage, from the initial planning right through to the delivery of your presentation.
The main aim of these Introduction to Presentation Skills training course materials is to help your participants create the confidence to effectively deliver a presentation to its intended audience.
1. Know who your target audience is
- Current knowledge, what level etc.
2. Find out what their needs are
- What are they looking to get out of the session
3. Plan your presentation
- Who, What, When, Where and How
4. Structuring your presentation
- Beginning, Middle and End
5. Identify the qualities of a good presenter
- Enthusiasm, appearance, attitude, eye contact etc.
- Body language
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Introduction to Presentation Skills’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the planning process involved in presentations
- Recognise the qualities of a Good Presenter
- State the importance of non verbal communication and visual aids
- Explain the structure of a good presentation