These IT Social Engineering e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Information Security Suite E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
E-Learning Course Content:
Samples of images from the course
Please click on image for larger view…
There are technical defence systems such as spam filters, but if a cyber-attack gets through one of these, then the next line of defence is often a human one, which is why it is so important that your employees are made aware of the dangers of being duped into providing information that could make your IT systems less secure.
Cyber criminals use a number of techniques to get people do things they wouldn’t normally do, e.g. give their personal information to someone they don’t know. These techniques are often referred to as social engineering, which uses things like; the perception of authority, threats, fear (of missing out), and familiarity to fool people into letting down their guard regarding IT Security.
This e-learning course aims to raise the awareness of this important topic with your employees and help ensure they know how to deal with the issue when it occurs.
This e-learning would be a great addition to Induction processes and where you need to provide policy understanding and sign-off throughout the business.
This e-learning course is aimed at all employees and gives a general overview of the key requirements of IT social engineering awareness. Therefore, it is excellent training for:
- All employees
- Team leaders
It’s an online e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Includes one learning module
- Interactive and engaging content
- Blending text, audio, graphics and images
- Regular testing as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
This e-learning course will help your learners appreciate the importance of being aware of social engineering. With this course:
- Understand what social engineering is and the technical and human techniques used
- Review the difference between a technical line of defence and human one
- Understand what social engineering is
- Identify a number of techniques used in social engineering
- Explore what they should do if they think they’ve been a victim of fraud of cyber-attack which has used social engineering.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.