This free energiser provides participants with an opportunity to review their learning, thoughts and/or feelings on a given topic in a relaxed and creative way.
Training course contents:
A set of instructions for the training energiser, ‘Journalistic’ can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page, or you can follow the notes below.
Tools – newspapers, magazines, glue, sticky tape, flipchart paper and pens.
Instructions – participants are placed into groups and each group is provided with several newspapers and magazines. Their task is to create a montage of cuttings from the newspapers that reflects their current understanding, thoughts or feelings regarding the given topic.
- Review of learning from a training course
- Current feelings about how their team is progressing
- Thoughts on how the organisation or their department is progressing currently
- Feelings on changes within the organisation
- Ideas on improvements within the team or organisation
This energiser helps to reinvigorate the group and get their thoughts back on track.