E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Leadership. This course aims to equip learners with the core skills required to become effective leaders.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Practical Skills to Becoming an Effective Leader
Leadership is not just a position or a title; it’s a skill, an art, and a mindset. Whether you are an aspiring manager, a seasoned executive, or someone looking to lead in any aspect of life, this comprehensive course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, strategies, and tools to become exceptional leaders.
This e-learning course has been crafted to guide learners through the fundamental principles of leadership, with practical hints and tips for developing these skills and applying them to a workplace setting.
This online learning course applies to either current leaders, or those that aspire to this position. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to develop the leadership skills of the learner and give them practical tools that they can apply in the workplace. With this e-learning course:
- Explain what it means to be a leader and how it is defined
- Describe the differences between a leader and a boss and the styles a leader can adopt
- Implement the core skills of leadership
- Be a better leader for your team
- Apply effective leadership techniques, through theory and practical tasks
- Understand the various types of leadership that can be found in society and the traits they include
- Establishing that leadership isn’t the same as ‘power’
- Explore the relationship between a leader and their team
- Identify if you’re a leader or a boss and know the difference
- Review the core skills of leadership and how to apply them
- Establish the tasks typically undertaken by leaders
- Explore the different leadership approaches that can be adopted
- Implement guidelines for team communication
- Apply problem solving techniques that a good leader needs for their role
- Appreciate the need to take personal responsibility as a leader
- Establish the hardship that comes with leadership and apply techniques for overcoming common struggles
- Understand that leadership requires constant development and personal growth and that you must commit to this in order to become a better leader
- Complete knowledge checks and case studies throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.