These leading virtual teams e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Leading Virtual Teams
Why do we need to work in the same building? That’s the question many companies now ask. The use of virtual workers is exploding in popularity. And the potential benefits are clear. Workers gain a better work/life balance, while having the freedom to do great work. And employers reduce their overheads, while creating a happier, more productive workforce.
Which all sounds great. But it’s easy to get it wrong. Managing a virtual team comes with a unique set of challenges. The biggest of which is not dealing with the physical distance between your team, but to reduce the psychological distance between everyone.
This course is perfect for anyone who has to manage a team that works in different locations or over different shift patterns. This might include:
- Employees working from home
- Sales reps constantly on the road
- Management teams in multi-office locations
- Project development teams not sat together
- And offshore teams
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
In this practical e-learning course we give your learners the tools and knowledge they need to become a skilled leader of virtual teams – bringing the many benefits of remote workers to your company.
- Your learners will be able to get the most from their virtual team
- Your learners will avoid the common pitfalls of managing remotely located people
- Your learners will maintain control of remote workers without micromanaging
- Your learners will become more skilled communicators
- Your learners will be better at motivating and retaining remote employees
- Your learners will be able to bring the benefits of virtual teams to your organisation
- Their company will benefit from happier and more productive workers
- What exactly is a virtual team?
- Identify the key challenges of managing a virtual team
- Discover the benefits of remote working
- What skills make a successful virtual leader?
- Learn how to build and maintain trust in a virtual team
- Understand the importance of establishing ground rules for interactions
- When is the best time to use each of the key communication tools?
- Learn the 3 step technique for identifying the potential challenges and opportunities you might face
- Understand the vital importance of good communication skills
- Get your message across with the 5 steps to effective communication
- Learn the principles of good feedback
- Develop good feedback skills that work over the phone
- How do you remotely monitor your team’s performance?
- Learn how “status meetings” and “virtual reporting” help you evaluate performance
- Appreciate that formal review processes are also important for virtual teams
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.