These management skills e-learning course materials are intended for those that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package (regardless of the number of students) making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
Training Provider? Ask about our reseller process.
What’s the course about?
People don’t work hard for a weak manager. Teams fail under the leadership of weak managers. And weak managers themselves have unremarkable and unsuccessful careers.
But great managers are the opposite. People love to work for a great manager. Great managers help lift their teams to new levels of performance. And those managers are highly valued in companies, ensuring they’re the ones that get the promotions and the lucrative salaries.
What’s the difference between the weak manager and the great one? It’s simple: great managers are not born that way; they have to work at it – they’ve studied how to become great. In this e-learning course your learners will gain the fundamental ideas, techniques and mindset they need to become a better manager.
Who is it for?
This e-learning course is perfect for new managers, looking to improve their skills. But your learners will find it useful even if they’ve been a manager for some time. This might include:
- Current and aspiring managers
- Team leaders and supervisors
- Project managers and department heads
What does the course look like?
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Nine interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts, quizzes and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Course accredited by the CPD Verification Service and Institute of Commercial Management
Watch this video for a quick insight into this interactive e-learning course:
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service and Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
In this practical e-learning course we give your learners the tools and knowledge they need to become more effective managers. Your learners will:
- Have a better understanding of what it takes to be a great manager
- Avoid the common mistakes that most managers make
- Be better able to assess and improve team performance
- Improve vital communication skills
- Gain essential planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Be better able to handle conflict and difficult conversations
- Become more valuable to their company and so enjoy more successful careers.
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and Tin Can. Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this. Put simply, our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.