Anyone in a position of managing or leading others will benefit from the message delivered by these managing performance training course materials.
These training course materials set out to help your participants manage the performance of their workforce through common sense techniques that focus on the effective use of communication and goal setting to improve productivity and increase morale and motivation.
The session will steer away from the procedural, form-filling approach to performance management/appraisals and instead focus on the skills required to effectively co-operate with team members, develop their skills and ensure they feel incentivised to succeed.
With the techniques outlined in this training course your participants will feel empowered to enhance the performance of their team and begin to collaborate with them to improve their behaviours and ability in their role.
Training course contents:
Managing Performance to Increase Productivity with our Quality Training Course Materials
Management is ultimately about getting things done through others. Without a structured and clear approach to managing performance, where employees know what is expected of them and how they should approach their role, a manager is unable to effectively meet the level of productivity that is required. This will reflect badly on them and can impact on their own development.
Therefore, managing performance can be one of the single most important things for a manager to get right. This requires a goal-focused, common-sense approach to working with employees that ensures they are motivated and focused on success.
These ‘Managing Performance’ training course materials will provide you with everything you need to develop the skills and build the confidence of your management audience.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: powerpoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
Ultimately, the aim of these managing performance training course materials is to ensure participants have the knowledge and skills to help them develop a team of high performing employees that are focused on success.
The main content of the training course materials…
The Importance of Managing Performance – Establishing the key elements to a managing performance approach, why this is important and the benefits it can have for a manager.
Making Performance Management Work – Changing current perceptions to performance management and highlighting the key factors that will help make it a success for managers.
Setting Goals – Identifying what makes goal setting work and how it underpins the entire managing performance process. Linking goal setting to record keeping to ensure effective processes.
Reasons for Poor Performance – Highlighting the underlying factors behind poor performance and individual mindsets.
Helping Poor Performers – Focusing on behaviour and results – translating ‘attitude’ to observed behaviours and looking to create improvement opportunities. Activities that review specific workplace scenarios.
Developing Average Performers – Knowing values and motivators, what drives performers and how to get the best out of their performance whilst still encouraging them.
Guiding High Performers – Establishing boundaries, creating opportunities, giving feedback and knowing when to praise.
Managing Conflict and Discipline – Resolving conflict issues and embracing the opportunity disagreement can provide. Looking at the key components of discipline and following a set structure for implementation.
The ‘DESC’ Model – Provision of a communication model that assists participants with structuring conversations around performance issues.
Performance Conversations – A practical activity following theoretical set-up that allows participants to practice and review the skills of effective performance communication.
As with all Trainer Bubble products, this training course is interactive and full of relevant activities.
At the end of this managing performance training course, your participants will be able to:
- Manage performance by setting clearly aligned goals that are documented
- Identify causes of poor performance whilst working with employees to improve and develop
- Recognise and communicate success, focusing on behaviour and results
- Co-operate with employees in order to increase productivity, morale and motivation