E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Managing Projects, which involves planning, organising, and overseeing tasks, resources, and stakeholders to achieve specific goals.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Become an effective project manager
A central aim of project management is to ensure that projects are successfully completed within scope, within budget and on time. This requires careful management, planning, monitoring and control.
This makes the project manager pivotal in ensuring the successful execution of projects. Acting as the linchpin between stakeholders, team members, and project objectives, a project manager’s responsibilities encompass a diverse range of tasks.
This short e-learning course explores some of the key elements of project management and suggests some tools and tips to help you navigate them.
This online learning course is suitable for people required to head up specific projects on behalf of their business. This may include:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and tools to effectively manage projects. With this e-learning course:
- Explain what we mean by project management and the key roles, tasks and constraints involved
- Explore the key project stages and actions for each
- Ensure projects are successfully completed within scope, within budget and on time
- Identify the components that make a project successful
- Apply proven methods and tools to make project management effective
- Define then roles of people involved in project management tasks
- Establish how best to manage stakeholders and key people
- Explain the project stages and the actions involved in each
- Use the Project Triangle to understand project constraints
- Explore the hard and soft skills required for good project management
- Rate your current project management skills and create actions based on gaps
- Review the 12 factors that contribute to a project’s success
- Apply a large collection of proven project management methods and tools
- Compare Sequential versus Agile methodologies
- Identify the best methodology for your specific project
- Use a variety of project forms and documents
- Establish the elements that contribute to the success of your project
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.