E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Managing Risk, which means identifying, analysing, taking action and monitoring risks within the workplace, in order to avoid the impact potential risks can have on your business.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Reduce the impact potential risks can have on your business
The world is full of uncertainty, with new and unexpected risks constantly emerging to challenge managers and organisations alike.
It’s important to be proactive in managing risk to reduce both likelihood and potential impact, because failing to do so can result in the loss of time, money, business, trust, customers, reputation and much more.
This short e-learning course looks at some key elements of managing risk and provides insights on how to navigate it.
This online learning course is suitable for employees that would benefit from managing potential risks within their organisation. This may include:
- Team Leaders
- Finance Team Members
- Strategy Managers
- Project Managers
- Operational Managers
- Compliance Managers
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing one interactive module
- Includes sensible hints and tips for success
- Blending text, graphics, quizzes and interactions
- Regular on-going practice as you progress
- A full final assessment with CPD certification
To put it simply, this online course is designed to help ensure the risks within your organisation are both spotted and acted upon. With this e-learning course:
- Explain risk and the categories of risk an organisation might face
- Establish the importance of managing risk and what can happen when we don’t
- Follow a four-step process for managing risk – Identify, Analyse, Take Action, Monitor
- Explore expert thinking on risk management
- Apply tips and skills to perform effectively as a global leader
- Define risk management and the impact it can have on a business
- Establish the four categories of risk: financial, strategic, operational and compliance
- Explore the benefits of risk management
- Identify the dangers of ignoring potential risks
- Implement a four-step action plan for managing risks
- Use tools and systems to identify past, present, and future risks
- Analyse risks to determine how they should be prioritised
- Implement a risk management matrix
- Decide what actions should be taken
- Establish the risk tolerance your business has to each risk
- Monitor risks to reduce reoccurrence
- Ensure risk preparedness is an iterative process
- Follow a case study to apply learning to real-world scenarios
- Complete knowledge checks throughout to help embed learning
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.