These Managing Time e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Being able to manage your time effectively is often what sets the best business people apart from the rest. By implementing good working practices and working to an improved time management plan, people have more time for the tasks that really get results. Not only will learners be able to allocate more time to important work, they’ll also free up personal time and thus reduce stress.
In this e-learning course, learners will work with some practical approaches to improve your time management. Identifying where the pressures are now and what can be done to help structure an approach that is efficient and effective. They’ll be given all the tools and techniques required to turn their time management goals into reality.
What each person considers important and how they want to spend their time is personal. For this reason, a one-size-fits-all approach to time management is less effective. With this in mind, an essential element of this course is the workbook, which focuses on helping the learner reflect on their own circumstances. It helps them put together strategies to address the issues they’ve identified and create action plans for success.
Learning to manage time more effectively will help the user to become a more productive worker and will ensure they are able to focus on the elements of work that really get results. It will also help to free up personal time, which would otherwise be spent catching up with overwhelmingly work tasks. So, this training is essential for those looking to better their career and life:
- Team leaders
- All employees
It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics images and a video
- Download a time management workbook to help embed learning
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
With this, ‘Managing Time’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Increase their productivity and become more effective
- Be able to focus on the tasks that are important to them
- Identify their key goals and how to turn them into a reality
- Become better at creating daily plans and to-do lists that work
- Learn to effectively manage and deal with common time-wasters and interruptions
- Develop techniques that will help reduce stress and frustration
- Identify your current feelings about time management and where you need to improve
- Download your time management workbook that helps you reflect and create strategies
- Creating a time log to see where your time is currently spent and what areas you can focus on to improve
- Watch the rocks, pebbles, sand story and understand priorities
- Focusing on personal aspirations and goals with regard to managing time more effectively
- Turning goals into reality with a set plan and some focus
- Scheduling using the ‘four ones’ approach
- Reviewing a series of planning activities that will help provide structure to time management – includes developing effective to-do lists
- Identifying your time wasters and the impact they are having
- Establish what interruptions exist and methods of dealing with them
- Recognising why you put things off and implementing a plan to tackle procrastination
- Understand the financial and time implications hat meetings have on a business and what you as an individual can do to make sure that time is used effectively
- Focusing on techniques to improve delegation skills and make sure that delegating of tasks is carried out successfully
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £250 – £500.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.