These Managing Time e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Need an LMS? We can provide this for you.
E-Learning Course Content:
What’s the course about?
Being able to manage your time effectively is often what sets the best business people apart from the rest. By implementing good working practices and working to an improved time management plan, people have more time for the tasks that really get results. Not only will learners be able to allocate more time to important work, they’ll also free up personal time and thus reduce stress.
In this e-learning course, learners will work with some practical approaches to improve your time management. Identifying where the pressures are now and what can be done to help structure an approach that is efficient and effective. They’ll be given all the tools and techniques required to turn their time management goals into reality.
What each person considers important and how they want to spend their time is personal. For this reason, a one-size-fits-all approach to time management is less effective. With this in mind, an essential element of this course is the workbook, which focuses on helping the learner reflect on their own circumstances. It helps them put together strategies to address the issues they’ve identified and create action plans for success.
Who is it for?
Learning to manage time more effectively will help the user to become a more productive worker and will ensure they are able to focus on the elements of work that really get results. It will also help to free up personal time, which would otherwise be spent catching up with overwhelmingly work tasks. So, this training is essential for those looking to better their career and life:
- Team leaders
- All employees
What does the course look like?
It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Three interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics images and a video
- Download a time management workbook to help embed learning
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
Module 1 – Getting started
- Identify your current feelings about time management and where you need to improve
- Download your time management workbook that helps you reflect and create strategies
- Creating a time log to see where your time is currently spent and what areas you can focus on to improve
Module 2 – Planning Your Time
- Watch the rocks, pebbles, sand story and understand priorities
- Focusing on personal aspirations and goals with regard to managing time more effectively
- Turning goals into reality with a set plan and some focus
- Scheduling using the ‘four ones’ approach
- Reviewing a series of planning activities that will help provide structure to time management – includes developing effective to-do lists
Module 3 – Managing Time Wasters
- Identifying your time wasters and the impact they are having
- Establish what interruptions exist and methods of dealing with them
- Recognising why you put things off and implementing a plan to tackle procrastination
- Understand the financial and time implications hat meetings have on a business and what you as an individual can do to make sure that time is used effectively
- Focusing on techniques to improve delegation skills and make sure that delegating of tasks is carried out successfully
Module 4 – Assessment
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
With this, ‘Managing Time’ E-Learning course your learners will:
- Increase their productivity and become more effective
- Be able to focus on the tasks that are important to them
- Identify their key goals and how to turn them into a reality
- Become better at creating daily plans and to-do lists that work
- Learn to effectively manage and deal with common time-wasters and interruptions
- Develop techniques that will help reduce stress and frustration
Accredited e-learning with certificate
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
The technical bit
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
These e-learning course materials are not editable. However, they are ‘white-label’ with no logos or labelling. This allows you to place your own logos or content on the page that the e-learning is embedded on. We can also edit, alter, add logos and make changes for a small fee.