How do we define culture? Often summarised as “The way we do things around here”, there are many parts which make up an organisation’s culture.
These training course materials are centres around the elements of the Cultural Web and a series of thought provoking activities are undertaken to determine what culture exists within the workplace. Having established this, your participants are then encouraged to look at how they can start to change things where needed.
These training course materials are suitable for leaders, managers and senior members of the organisation who can affect change.
Training course contents:
Help shape or re-frame the culture of your organisation
You will benefit from using the methods and models within these training course materials to help participants understand workplace culture and instigate changes for the long term benefit of your organisation. The content helps define culture and the activities help participants to understand their own workplace situation and to develop a plan for change.
Why is running this Managing Workplace Culture training course a good idea?
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Understand the current culture of the business and the impact it has on the workplace.
- Adapt their management style to suit different behaviours.
- Explore the culture of their workplace and understand areas for improvement.
- Create visual aids that are well-considered and effective.
- Develop a process for overcoming workplace cultural challenges and begin to affect change.
Ultimately, these training course materials will help employees to focus on improving the culture of the organisation. The training course is not a magic wand, but it will set participants on a path for improvement.
Why use training materials created by Trainer Bubble?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, Trainer Bubble courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
Samples of training course materials
Please click on image for larger view…
These half day training course materials act as a workshop to help participants focus on the culture within the organisation. The workshop acts a springboard to further actions that managers and leaders should take to understand and manage the culture of the business. Of course the culture of the organisation will not change as a result of participants attending this training course. However, they will have a stronger understanding of the cultural behaviours currently within the organisation and what they can do to adapt them.
The main content of the training course materials…
The Cultural Web – A detailed examination of all of the different element which make up a workplace culture.
Cultural Mapping Activities – Participants get to really examines their own workplace, present their findings and establish which parts they want to Stop, Start and Continue.
Using a Flexible Management Style – In order to effect a change, this session explains why people behave in a certain way and what the most appropriate management style is.
Developing a Framework for Changing Culture – The previous activities lead to the participants creating their own framework for change.
Progress Meeting – Participants are introduced to the idea of compiling a future meeting, reporting back on what developments in improving the culture have occurred since attending the course.
These training course materials centre around a set of workshop activities that focus participants on organisational improvements. The content is interactive and engaging and includes discussion and focus groups.
At the end of this Managing Workplace Culture training course your participants will be able to:
- Describe the 6 different components of Culture in the workplace
- Relate the components to your own work situation and describe the current culture where you work
- Identify what to specifically Start, Stop and Continue doing in order to start to improve the culture where you work