These market abuse e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
The Market Abuse Regulations prohibit insider dealing and unlawful disclosure of inside information, and market manipulation. This compliance e-learning for market abuse is critical for individuals and the organisations they represent. It helps protect them from costly mistakes that could result in fines or even imprisonment.
This Market Abuse e-learning course focuses on this important regulation and helps ensure costly mistakes related to investing in stocks and shares are avoided.
Dealing in stocks and shares can be a risky business and traders deserve to conduct business in a fair and honest marketplace. This means the perpetrators of dishonest practices face severe penalties.
The two types of market abuse are insider dealing and market manipulation. These are serious criminal offences that can lead to fines and imprisonment. It is important to recognise this and avoid doing anything illegal.
Firms must have proper controls and procedures in place to prevent, identify and report market abuse. These processes are further supported by this e-learning.
In this e-learning course, participants will learn the market abuse regulations and the simple steps organisations and individuals can take to make sure they comply with them.
If your participants are involved in dealing with stocks and shares or can influence other people who do, this course is for them. That may include:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- Four interactive modules
- Blending text, interaction, graphics and images
- Includes downloadable factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll ensure your compliance with the Market Abuse Regulations. With this course:
- Help ensure organisational compliance with the Market Abuse Regulations
- Help ensure personal compliance with the Market Abuse Regulations
- Improve general compliance within your organisation
- Help to develop a compliance culture within your organisation
- Help your company avoid potentially costly litigation and fines
- See the mistake John made by not complying with the market abuse regulations
- Identify the different types of market abuse and what can happen when someone doesn’t comply
- Review the criminal law relating to market abuse and how organisations and individuals are also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and possibly the Prudential Regulation Authority and the London Stock Exchange
- Establish what the different market rules and regulations mean and how they apply
- Learn the new Market Abuse Regulations that came into force in July 2016
- Establish the two main crimes related to market abuse and the seven distinct types that the FCA breaks them down into
- Explore insider dealing in more detail with key examples
- Complete a full review of what insider dealing is
- Respond to insider dealing case studies through questions with full summary
- Complete a full review of what market manipulation is
- Identify the types of behaviour that could be considered market manipulation. Including nine of the more common approaches
- Explain the two main approaches of market manipulation
- Respond to market manipulation case studies through questions with full summary
- Explore the penalties that can be applied for breaching the regulations, with real life examples
- Review the responsibility of organisations relating to notifying the FCA in cases of concern and what they must report
- Establishing the systems and controls that should be in place to identify and report suspicious activity
- Understanding the types of transactions and market covered by the market abuse regulations
- Identifying the systems and controls an organisation must have in place
- Explore personal knowledge of systems and controls through a case study
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.