This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Being a Mentee.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost-effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us, and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course you are buying:
E-Learning Course Content:
Mentee E-Learning Course
Understanding your role in the mentoring relationship
The part a mentee plays in the mentoring relationship is often overlooked when it comes to development, and the focus is usually aimed at developing the skills of the mentor. However, while the mentor plays a significant role, it is equally important that the mentee understands their part in making the process work effectively.
Mentoring works best when both parties are engaged in the procedure and know what is expected of them to achieve success. The mentee needs to know the boundaries of their relationship with the mentor and how the mentor will help support their development.
This mentee e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with an understanding of the role they play in making mentoring a success.
Anyone can become a mentee at any stage of their career. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos and case studies
- Get downloadable factsheets and toolkits
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
To put it simply, mentees are just as instrumental to the success of a mentoring relationship as a mentor and so need development to help support their aims. With this course:
- Understand the mentoring relationship and how a mentor and mentee work together
- Appreciate how mentoring and coaching differ
- Explore the different styles a mentor may have
- Review the mentoring process from setting an agreement to closing the relationship
- Identify what is expected of a mentee and the actions you can take to be successful
- Review case studies to implement the skills learnt
- Establish the role of the mentor and mentee
- Identify the main difference between mentoring and coaching
- Explore different types of mentoring e.g. sponsorship and guide
- Describe the type of mentor you may be looking for
- Review a basic mentoring lifecycle
- Explore and download the documents which are helpful when starting out
- Establish the importance of a mentoring agreement and code of conduct
- Identify the main factors within a mentoring agreement.
- Describe common techniques used in mentoring
- Explain a simple reflective process
- Explain how a reflective process can help a mentee
- Give an example of a goal and an objective
- Examine why describing objectives in terms of knowledge, skills, attitude and awareness can help create well rounded objectives
- Review a number of helpful points that will help when creating goals and objectives.
- Describe what makes a great mentee
- Explain what you can do to make the most of your mentee experience
- Explore examples of how a mentor/mentee relationship can break down
- Describe your role as a mentee
- Examine what you want to achieve from being mentored.
- Explain the benefits of a final mentoring session
- Describe the elements of a final mentoring session.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
To ensure maximum compatibility with the widest range of LMS’s, all our e-learning courses are SCORM conformant. By default, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 format, but the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
In simple terms, this means that our e-learning will work on any standard website or system.
Our e-learning products are always sold ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee, which is usually between £300 – £600.
If you would like to make the changes yourself, the source files can also be purchased. Please contact us for further details.
Please note: If there are future legal changes within this course, these can be altered by our team, free of charge.
Simply purchase the e-learning course and add it to your own Learning Management System. You pay once and can use forever.
While our courses are provided in SCORM 1.2 format, the following formats are also available on request: SCORM 2004, AICC and xAPI (formerly Tin Can). Please just purchase the course from this page as usual and then contact us to request this.
Just add to cart below. Need edits? Just ask.
Don’t have an LMS? We can provide one for you. You pay for the course only once and then a yearly fee for the LMS.
Learn more about our LMS service.
Fewer than 150 users and only one course required? It may pay to use our subscription model. You only pay for the users you have.
Learn more about our subscription model.
Want to resell our e-learning courses? We have a model for this.
Contact us for more information.