E-Learning Course Content:
This highly interactive and engaging e-learning course focuses on the topic of Being a Mentee.
The e-learning is provided on a subscription basis, whether hosted on your own Learning Management System, or using our, feature-rich, easy-to-use learning platform.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the e-learning course:
Mentee E-Learning Course
Understanding your role in the mentoring relationship
The part a mentee plays in the mentoring relationship is often overlooked when it comes to development, and the focus is usually aimed at developing the skills of the mentor. However, while the mentor plays a significant role, it is equally important that the mentee understands their part in making the process work effectively.
Mentoring works best when both parties are engaged in the procedure and know what is expected of them to achieve success. The mentee needs to know the boundaries of their relationship with the mentor and how the mentor will help support their development.
This mentee e-learning course sets out to provide your learners with an understanding of the role they play in making mentoring a success.
Anyone can become a mentee at any stage of their career. Therefore, this e-learning course is suitable for a wide array of learners. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an online e-learning course
- Containing five interactive modules
- Blending text, graphics, videos and case studies
- Get downloadable factsheets and toolkits
- Regular on-going testing as you progress with a final assessment
To put it simply, mentees are just as instrumental to the success of a mentoring relationship as a mentor and so need development to help support their aims. With this course:
- Understand the mentoring relationship and how a mentor and mentee work together
- Appreciate how mentoring and coaching differ
- Explore the different styles a mentor may have
- Review the mentoring process from setting an agreement to closing the relationship
- Identify what is expected of a mentee and the actions you can take to be successful
- Review case studies to implement the skills learnt
- Establish the role of the mentor and mentee
- Identify the main difference between mentoring and coaching
- Explore different types of mentoring e.g. sponsorship and guide
- Describe the type of mentor you may be looking for
- Review a basic mentoring lifecycle
- Explore and download the documents which are helpful when starting out
- Establish the importance of a mentoring agreement and code of conduct
- Identify the main factors within a mentoring agreement.
- Describe common techniques used in mentoring
- Explain a simple reflective process
- Explain how a reflective process can help a mentee
- Give an example of a goal and an objective
- Examine why describing objectives in terms of knowledge, skills, attitude and awareness can help create well rounded objectives
- Review a number of helpful points that will help when creating goals and objectives.
- Describe what makes a great mentee
- Explain what you can do to make the most of your mentee experience
- Explore examples of how a mentor/mentee relationship can break down
- Describe your role as a mentee
- Examine what you want to achieve from being mentored.
- Explain the benefits of a final mentoring session
- Describe the elements of a final mentoring session.
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Where clients are not using our LMS and wish to host it on their own LMS instead, we provide SCORM files that they can simply install directly. Although these files are added to the clients LMS as usual and the user will access and view the course exactly as they would if it was built on the clients system, we are still able to track user numbers our side and also provide regular updates to the content.
Our e-learning products are always provided ‘white-label’ with no Trainer Bubble logos or references to our company.
We also understand that you may like to make alterations to the content. Whether it’s minor edits, larger alterations, adding of logos, or swapping images to better reflect your corporate identity – we can provide this change for a small fee.
Please note: We regularly update our courses to reflect legal changes or just general improvements to content. All this happens without you having to lift a finger whether the course is on your LMS or ours.
We’ve created the table below to provide some examples of typical prices you can expect to pay. Please click on the Get a Quote button below, so that we can create a personal quote that suits your specific requirements. Please visit our sister website to find out more about our online learning services – Learner Bubble.